Quality pheasants with the service you deserve!
Mature pheasants available from mid July through mid April.
Pheasants are raised in their natural habitat.
We take great pride in our ability to raise extremely wild pheasants right here in the Midwest. Having larger than industry standard pens and planting a natural habitat helps us raise the wildest pheasants on the market. Being centrally located in South Dakota and Nebraska allows us to deliver your birds to you quickly. Our customer service is unsurpassed and goes beyond the delivery of your pheasants.
Why Use MTM Pheasants?
- We have unsurpassed customer service.
- Our ability to raise pheasants without blinders. (toe clipped roosters)
- Being located in Nebraska and South Dakota allows us to offer quick deliveries.
- We have state of the art brooder barns and larger than industry standard flight pens.
- Flight pens allow a minimum of 20 square feet per bird and 75 square feet per toe-clipped bird.
- Delivery is available 24/7.
- We use only high quality feed to ensure healthy, strong flying birds.
- We test for Avian Influenza every 90 days.
- Mature pheasants will be sold when they are 21-25 weeks old.
- Member of the NPIP Program, NAGA and Pheasants Forever.